Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Evening Cleaning Attendant will clean dinning rooms¬ and food court areas after the operation has closed for the day. Full Time & Part Time positions available.¬
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for cleaning¬ floors,¬ tables,¬ counters, etc.
- Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
- Responsible for any restocking assigned.¬
- May assist with cleaning¬ of restaurant bathrooms
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate¬ English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
If you‚€™re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you‚€™ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you‚€™re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you‚€™ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
¬ ¬ Requisition ID 131398 ELJ